PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 6, 2012

So...June Happened.

Alright party people.
We are over halfway through 2012.
Fall is just around the corner.
I know, I know, some of you probably want me to shut up about that.
(I love fall).
However, I am loving the summer so far.
This summer, as well as last, have tricked me into actually liking summer.
Fall and winter will always be my seasons.
But I'm warming up to Summer. (har! har!)

So, it may be overdue, but let's talk about June.

I tried being outdoorsy, and kinda liked it.
I called 9-1-1.
The bird population turned against me. Or at least, one rogue bird did.
And then, there was Palm Springs. (Ahhh-mazing. HIGHLIGHT!)

If that isn't enough - here is my JunePhoto366 recap.




Sadly, I was a bit burned out after 6 months of daily photos.
So I took a break for July.
I was hoping I'd get a daily photo anyway. But starting day 1, I didn't even get one.
And sometimes, I go 3 days without posting, sometimes I post 5 pics in one day.
So, I wont have 366 daily photos for 2012.
But it'll be okay. At least that's what I am telling my OCD tendencies.

Bible in a year?
Still going strong.
New Testament is complete. And currently going through it again.
Just a few OT books remain. (Judges, Ruth, 1 & 2 Samuel, 1 & 2 Kings, 1 & 2 Chronicles, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah & Malachi) .
Okay, that is more than a few, but those minor prophets will go fast.

It is awesome.

And, July flew by - I think I'll do a quick recap post on that later this week.
August is now here.
And it is FUN already. You KNOW you'll be hearing about that TOO.
PRONTO.

5 comments:

  1. Y U so cute?
    also, where the heck has summer gone?

    love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made the collage!!!!! That was def a highlight of my month. And getting Justin bieber tickets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My little girl just passed the computer as I was looking at your photos today. She said, "They have a polar bear on their couch". Thought you might get a chuckle out of that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your new look. simple. pretty.

    bible a day is going good here. 1 & 2 kings and 1 chronicles got me behind, but now i'm caught up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. girl, i'm so ready for fall and ready to take anyone on who wants to argue. god bless it.

    ReplyDelete