PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday: Second Edition

Alright, it's been a month since I did my last WIWW. So I thought I'd give it another whirl.
Excuse the lame faces and posing. 
I don't think I got my fierce on.
I'll be spending the next month watching ANTM to get some tips.

Wednesday.
Work. Lunch with Wends & Kidlets. Work. Gym. Survivor night with Dad.
White Top with Ribbon: Ann Taylor Loft
Black Cardi: Target
Black Cami: Costco
Sparkly Studs: Forever21
Teensy Diamond Necklace: Tiffany & Co
Black Boots: Kohl's


And...sometimes a girl needs that special accessory that will really spice up an outfit.


And give her a little street cred.
It's hard out there.
Thanks to Davis for hookin a sista up! 



Thursday
Braved the storm of the century. Shopped at HomeGoods. 
Questionable professionalism of short tunic over leggings.
Won't be doing that again.
Tunic: H&M (5th Ave, NYC)
Leggings: Old Navy
Boots: Old Navy
Earrings: Nordstrom
Necklace: Tiffany & Co (gift from my sister)
Friday.
Work. Sister dinner with Steigers and my sis.
Stripey Cardi: Forever21
Orange Shirt: Target
Orange Cami: Costco
Skinnies: Old Navy
Brown Boots: Kohl's
Spectrolite Earrings: Helsinki, Finland open air market
Anchor Necklace: Tiffany & Co, birthday gift from my parents.
Saturday.
CEF Training with Ellen. Shopping. Cleaning and Wii & Tea.
Bootcuts: Old Navy
Black Tee: Old Navy
Pink Cami: Costco
Northface Jacket: Nordstrom. Half Yearly Sale.
Opal Earrings: No Clue. They were in my jewelry box.
Pink Pashmina: Christmas Gift from my aunt.
Ugly Running Shoes: Ross
Sunday.
Hope Church. Hope Kids. Nap. Prayer. Chipotle. Elm St. to Grand Ave. Johnson's. Home.
Bootcuts: Old Navy
Brown Cowl Neck: Forever21
Brown Cami: Costco
Cream Cardi: Target
Jack Purcell's: Zappos
Teal & Purple Earrings: Nordstrom
"Hot Air Balloon" Necklace: Forever21. Not really hot air balloons. Just multi colored beads. But that's what my sister said it reminds her of.

Featured LMAO (Last Minute Add On) Accessory:

Bird: Hope Kids Craft Supplies
#putabirdonit
#alsohelpswithstreetcred

Monday.
 Work. A few lunch break errands. That's it.
Black V-Neck Sweater: Forever21
Red Cami: Costco
Skinnies: Old Navy
Blue & Red Heart Earrings: Little Pretties by Cara
Jangly Necklace: American Eagle. Jangles to the same tune as the jangles in Wont Turn Back by Needtobreathe. Favorite feature.
Floral Ballet Flats: Target

Tuesday.
Work. Return impulse buys to HomeGoods. Car nap. Back to work. Home.
Black Blazer: Old Navy
Gray Tee: Ann Taylor Loft
Black Cami: Costco
Black Skinnies: Kohl's
Earrings: Hawaii - gift from the sis.
Yellow Ribbon & Pearl Necklace: TwillyPop
Gray Vans: Van's Store. Gift from the sis.


Totally fun. 
Still a ton of work.
And makes me run late every day.
Haha!


10 comments:

  1. cute! <3 worth running late. speaking of running, my fave item = ross running shoes. weeelllll. or the bail bonds bling. tough call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your style! i am really digging your jewelry;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the yellow necklace! and the teal earrings with the red heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally have that Ann Taylor Loft shirt from the first day! Except my little black ribbony thing had to be taken off because I put it in the wash..maybe I'm just too lazy to hand wash? It was cute while it lasted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dang girl, you so seksiiiii!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. KIM! You did it again... SO CUTE!! I love the shout out to the Hope Kids Accessory!! I also LOVE the necklace from Twilly Pop I am going to buy several items next pay period from them for sure! So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. bahabha!! bail bonds. who can't use more street cred?? ;) super cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your bail bonds necklace - I think I saw that on etsy.
    Next time me and Jessica get together you must come.
    Thanks for fake partying with me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I had the motivation and patience oh and a full length mirror to do WIWW. Lovin yours though please keep it up! Oh and my fave accessory is the bird sticker! We can be bird freaks together with Ellen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. your outfits are all so fun.

    i have bail bonds necklace envy. :-)

    i need to get my act together and join up with w.i.w.w. again...oh, but then that means i have to get dressed!

    ReplyDelete