PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Leaving it to the Professionals.

This past weekend, I was feeling a bit under the weather so I took a short cycletopolis hiatus and let the professionals handle the cycling.

The Burlingame Criterium is a super fun race that takes over the streets of Burlingame. Tons of people turn out,  cycling fans and just curious onlookers alike.

I have been going with my dad on and off for probably 25 years. As long as I can remember, my sister and I have tagged along with pops as he cruises the streets schmoozing with all his buds, and giving us the inside scoop on the races.



Along with my dad, Laura and Matt - somebody else was enjoying the races...


I think she also enjoyed when about 30 seconds after this picture was taken, the waiter spilled FOUR...yes FOUR glasses of water and a glass of iced tea on me. And in turn on her - since she was right under the table.

Thankfully we both dried in about five minutes.

And she was able to lap up a little H20.


For some reason - the cyclists seemed unfazed by my water fiasco.



And I think little Mylie had a good little spot to enjoy the show. Dog's eye view might be the way to go.

3 comments:

  1. you look so legit. pretty sure race watchers hold their dogs just like that. also, they probably are referred to as something fancier than race watchers.

    you are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, man...I HATE it when that happens...glad you dried out quickly!!!

    Can't wait to meet you at Blog Sugar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pic of you and Laur is SOOO cute! Waiter? NO cute. Good thing it's 100 degrees in the summer. Oh wait...

    ReplyDelete