PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, February 4, 2011

Caramel Macchiato, Where Have You Been My Whole Life?

Yes, I am a bit behind the times. I like songs after they have come and gone from the Billboard Top 100's. I also seem to jump on a lot of bandwagons, way after something becomes popular.

When it comes to the Caramel Macchiato, things are no different.

I have heard people ordering this drink for years. I could have sworn I had one a few years ago, and had a major dislike. Actually, I thought it was essentially a Caramel Mocha.

Apparently, I was wrong. Very wrong.

Essentially, the Caramel Machiatto is a glorified Caramel Latte. The secret to it's success is the delicious Caramel Drizzle, which you are sure to miss if you don't take the lid off your drink and eat the generous amount of leftover foam with a spoon.

Ladies and Gentlemen, a Tall Skinny Caramel Machiatto is a mere 105 calories. Yes, it's true.



It is my new crack cocaine.

Although, I'm sure after a few weeks of having this on repeat I'll be as sick of it as I am of Katy Perry's Firework.

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE firework. lol just listening to it on the way home from work the other day and thinking how much i love it. WAY more than any coffee drink. they need to work on making my green tea frapp 105 calories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, I actually was looking up the calories of the GTF when I found out about the SkCM! You may need to convert!

    ReplyDelete