PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The Color of February

I like February.
I like Valentine's day.
I like wearing pink & red together.
When I was a kid, my mom gave me my first fashion lesson by telling me I was NOT allowed to wear pink and red, because they clash. Well, call me a rebel. Because I rock those rosy tones.

Katygirl gave me a fun little Instagram assignment: 5 photos in 5 days showing the word "red".
Perfect for the first week of Feb.
Perfect for the weekend the 49ers were in the Superbowl (tear.)

I ended up catching a few more than five.




4 comments:

  1. Way to be a rebel.
    I thought of you on Sunday and almost text to offer my condolences...sad day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved watching on instagram how spirited ya'll were. Even though I didn't really watch the game, I still wore red, knowing that if I showed up at Hope on Sunday not wearing red I'd probably get in trouble :)

    All those photos made me miss all of you guys too, perhaps we will come visit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice. especially like the stop sign. a few years ago i posted a blog titled "seeing red" in february, which i was just thinking about today. maybe i'll join you and share some pink and red here this feb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i liked this challenge for you. red is a good color for february. and 49ers. and depression once they lost.

    ReplyDelete