PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 23, 2010

A Warm Cuppa-Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to your new favorite blog.

Okay, it may not be your new favorite blog, however, it's still new. And a blog. So, welcome.

You may be wondering what you are going to find here.

Well, I'm not completely sure yet, but you are invited to come along for the ride.

Three things I promise:

I'll blog when I enjoy a good Cuppa-Tea.

I'll blog when I enjoy a good Cuppa-Joe.

and I'll blog when I enjoy a good Cuppa-Cake.


Basically this blog is about the three edible loves of my life - Tea, Coffee, and Cupcakes. My fourth love is Hot Dogs, although you can't really put "Cuppa" in front of that....but I'm not going to promise that I won't blog about them too.

So grab your favorite mug and hang on!

No comments:

Post a Comment