PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 23, 2010

A Farewell to Cupakes

No, I'm not swearing off cupcakes for good. I wouldn't dream of it. I couldn't.

Nor am I swearing off my dear friend Margaret.

In fact, there isn't much swearing going on at all.

However, there is some cupcake enjoyment.

Today Marge and I had a little farewell lunch - because, I'll be leaving and sailing the high seas (on a quest to find the best Cuppa's along the Baltic Sea)...and she'll be headed down to Southern California for school before I get back. SAD DAY, right?

Anyhow, after enjoying our final Una Mas lunch, outside, enjoying the long awaited warm weather - we headed over to Nob Hill where we split a Red Velvet cupcake from the bakery. $1.99 is a pretty fair price! Would the cupcake live up to our standards?

Survey says...
YES.

Not the best, but not bad. Very dense, very rich, very chocolatey. Filled with cream cheese is always a welcome feature.

Adios Margaritaville! I don't know how much of the fun will be coming to me, since you will be living in a different half of the state.

And remember, daily email updates. Every day. The entire semester. Do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment