PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

10 on 10: April 2013

Today I...


...started my day with a good reminder...
...didn't match...
...drank my work coffee in a happy mug...
 ...received a fun package...
...felt nostalgic when I passed this sign...
 ...lunched with the most adorable little mermaid...
 ...opened my sunroof...
 ...took a moment to treasure my elephant collection from friends around the world...
 ...caught the sunset on my balcony...
& finished the day with a diet cherry coke. 


Not bad for a regular old Wednesday.

PS: Come back Friday for a super fun giveaway I'm really excited about! 

Linking up here!

ten on ten button

13 comments:

  1. I like this. And I want cherry coke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have this friend who takes amazing pictures!!!

    (pssst....that would be you)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that bible book for little boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like that you didn't match, nice sunset, and i'm confessing my sin of coveting your sunroof.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's a fun mug :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful.
    Such lovely warmth and light in your photos.
    OH my gosh, what a sweet little mermaid!
    I adore your elephant collection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful set, Kim!!!!! Your outfit looked adorable even though you think it didnt match.
    Like Jess, I also want a diet cherry coke now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you take good pics.
    i need to learn from you.

    also i enjoy not matching greatly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. those bibles are rad.

    also now i want a cherry coke. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. your 10's are always fun. your elephant collection is sweet. riding an elephant is on my bucket list. drinking cherry coke is not on my list... but going to a sonic still is.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree... not bad for a normal day. They are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a great day to me! Love your cute little elephant collection!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The best! I love 10 on 10 posts with Cuppa!!
    The Bibles are amazing!! :)
    Love your sunset pic and daily reminder best :)
    XO

    ReplyDelete