PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Happy Days by Wifey Singer

Alright fools, let's talk.

Ever since I started blogging, like for reals (cause I blogged for a while not so for reals), I have met some amazzzzing other bloggers.

One of them is Hannah, from the encouraging and lovely blog HAPPY DAYS.

Here is what I love about Hannah:

I feel like she is the welcome wagon of the blog world.
She is always introducing me to new bloggers, and seems to be friends with everyone.

Everyone I know admires her greatly.
And for good reason.

Hannah is also the biggest supporter of her friends' handmade shops and businesses.
Girlfriend LOVES herself some handmade.

And Hannah herself is getting in the game.
I am SO thrilled to tell you about it!
Hannah's sweet shop, Happy Days by Wifey Singer has just opened, and you need to go check it out.

And support our favorite friend Hannah.
Her stuff is AWESOME.
Dainty.
Delicate.
HAPPY.


Look at her adorable packaging?
Washi tape, bakers twine, pops of color.
Imagine coming home from a long day of work, or checking your mailbox after a crazy day with your kiddos, and finding this in your mailbox.


And these are her lovelies.
Totally gorgeous beads. Shiny happy.


Loving my two newest accessories.
Please, do yourself a favor, and go check out her shop!
I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy myself THESE, if you don't beat me to it.
Because, HOW CUTE ARE THEY?!?!
Oh, and guess what!? She is actually doing a giveaway with them over at her place today!!



So run, don't walk, over to Happy Days by Wifey Singer.

10 comments:

  1. love Hannah. love those earrings. I'm running not walking over there right this second.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah is so great! I just bought the same white square & pink bead ones you have pictured. I also bought an orange & aqua pair that I have every intention of giving my mother-in-law for her birthday but I may end up keeping those too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read her post about her new shop. I am so excited for her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hannah is blog friends with everyone. she is lovable.

    cute stuff. i pray her shop blesses her and others.

    ReplyDelete
  5. came back to comment before i go to bed :)
    THANK you cuppasweetness.
    love you so.
    kit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love her and all those pretty things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great post! I'm loving Hannah's shop too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hannah's earrings are adorable. i am thinking i am going to have to pick myself up a pair or two!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hannah is awesome... just ordered a pair for myself. I don't usually buy things for myself - but thesemake me smile.

    ReplyDelete