PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Liquid Mountains of the Sky

New Jersey is coming.
I have about half the post written, photos uploaded, etc.

But, things have been SO busy.
I haven't been able to get to the rest of it.

Let alone the piles of Christmas presents that have taken over my living room floor and I have attempted to wrap three nights in a row now.

Yesterday, I got as close as getting out wrapping paper, scissors, and tape.
But I had other things that had to be done, things I thought would take a half hour.
And took THREE.

So...

Please continue holding while we resume regular service....


In the mean time. Please enjoy some craze-amaze skies that have been gracing my world just since I have been back...


It's wonderful to climb the liquid mountains of the sky. Behind me and before me is God and I have no fears.
-Helen Keller







This last one, photo cred to my coworker.

6 comments: