Just a few things on my mind, ready?
1. Have you seen the new Civil Wars Dust to Dust video? No they aren't back together - this footage is from last year when they were in Europe - pre-break up. Can you sense the tension like I can? So good. (Post break-up/hiatus interview here.)
It also makes me want to go to Paris.
2. These are two HILARIOUS dog videos I cannot get enough of.
3. My Friend Katy blogged some mom texts. I'm a fan of all things mom texts. As you probably already know.
4. Speaking of Mom Texts, my friend Tegan knew I was such a fan, she sent me this hilarious video:
5. Things I am currently obsessed with: Kanye and his strange behavior, Catfish the TV Show, Homeland, New Girl, and the Mindy Project.
6. A trip to Ikea last weekend garnered me some new sheets, and two wall mounted lamps. I may go straight home from work everyday and turn them on as soon as I walk in. I love them. And I no longer am knocking the lamp off my nightstand while I
7. I'm cooking Thanksgiving Dinner this year. Start to finish. You know, like with a turkey. With my dad. It's time to learn how he makes his crazy delicious stuffing so I can recreate it for years to come (and hopefully share the recipe). I observed him making it last year there was a lot of butter involved. It's gonna be great.
8. Happy Friday, fools. May you all have a happy weekend full of weekendly weekending to your heart's delight!