PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Weekendlies: The Rest of It

10 on 10 was Sunday, which catalogued all things mermaid.
But what about the rest of the weekend?



1. Sitting at the bottom of the stairs is her universal signal for: I'm ready to go out.
2. A clear November day on the coast.
3. The Blue Lady. She haunts the Moss Beach Distillery.
4. Cousins!
5. Bottling my own wine.
6. Isn't she a beaut?
7. An endless tasting.  It was beautiful.
8. Consider Jesus.
9. These leaves will be gone today.


Mylie was my sidekick almost all weekend long, and when I finally dropped her off at my parents this morning, we were greeted by this sign:


Needless to say, my dad misses his little buddy when she isn't around.

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! you're dad is hilarious!!
    glad you were able to have a schnoodle-licious weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dad is adorable. I always have to remind my aunt that Scout is MY dog not hers. It's ridiculous how a couple visits turn her into all of a sudden being Scouty's mama.

    ReplyDelete