PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, December 6, 2010

I May Have a Problem

I mean. Just a little one.

Yesterday, I decided that I needed to find a home for all of the tea I had purchased in Europe. And, not in Europe.

So I cleared out a bottom drawer, which used to hold paper plates and plastic cutlery, and found a new home for my treasures.

It's a fabulous drawer. It is pretty deep, although the sides don't go all the way up. I started placing all of my teas inside, filling it all the way to the back.

Then I remembered I had more tea in the cabinet above the stove. So I added a second layer of teas.

Here is the final arrangement:

What you can't see is the bottom layer, and the boxes of tea that are the farthest back. This also doesn't include the looseleaf teas I have stored on the back ledge of my stovetop.

My name is Kim, and I have a drinking problem.

2 comments:

  1. You should try some Red Rooibos tea--it's cranberry and blood orange tea from south africa. So good! Bentley's makes one and is the easiest to find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great suggestion - I have a problem though - I don't like Rooibos? :( I know, right? It's quite tragic because that entire genre of tea is no fun for me - and they flavors sound so good too...BOO!

    ReplyDelete