PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, September 13, 2010

A Cuppa Warnemunder Morgensonne

Say what?

Yeah, that is one of the teas that I picked up abroad.

For some reason, I had it in my head that it translated to the Warnemunde Morning Blend...

From what little German I know, I should have guessed something different...it seems German words are whatever the sound most like in English...hence Morgen = Morning (I had that part down) and Sonne = You guessed it, SUN.

Anyhoodle - this local Warnemunde find isn't your standard morning breakfast black tea blend...


Nope, it is a fruity, colorful, textured, herbal (I'm guessing here, since I can't read anything on the bag) variety.

So it was quite to my delight when I opened the little bag and found a mixture of tea that actually looks more like a trail mix than tea!

But my first morning back Stateside I brewed myself a little cuppa (in my uber chic, uber functional, Danish designed mug, that cost more than I'd like to admit...but that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE and no, you can't borrow) - and sipped on this cranberry colored, tangy treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment